You might not have installed Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) support during the Office installation process. Please install this feature by running the Office setup program again using Add/Remove programs section of Control Panel. If you are still having the problem, please try the solution below.
This may be due to the security restrictions set for the PowerPoint add-ins. Please change the settings as mentioned below:
PowerPoint 2002, PowerPoint 2003
PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint 2013
- Go to Tools -> Macro -> Security;
- Select the Trusted Publishers tab on the Security widow;
- Check the box next to Trust all installed add-ins and templates.
- Click OK and restart PowerPoint.
- Click on the File button or Office button (the round button with Office logo on the top left corner of the PowerPoint application window).
- Click the button 'PowerPoint Options' at the bottom of the window.
- Click the command 'Trust Center'on the left window pane.
- Click the button 'Trust Center Settings…'
- Choose the command 'Macro Settings' on the left window pane.
- In the section, 'Developer Macro Settings', check on 'Trust access to the VBA project object model'.
- Click OK and again OK