If you don't have your own web site and would like to easily share your html5 presentation, Dropbox, a free file shareing site, makes it really simple. Just follow the below steps:
3. Install the program and run it, open the "Public" folder which under Dropbox path, create your own directory like "flipbook";
4. Upload the files in the order created by HTML5 Point to your drop box folder.
5. Right click the output HTML file, select "Dropbox->Copy Public Link", you will enter into book index page directly:
- Open webpage Dropbox: http://www.dropbox.com/ , and create your free account.
- After inputting account information, a window will be shown to let you download the Dropbox.exe file, you can follow the operations as the below images show.
6. Paste the copied link into your internet browser to view the presentation. You can even share the link with other by pasting into your email messages.