If you don't have your own web site and would like to easily share your Flipping books online, Dropbox, a free file share site, makes it really simple. Just follow the below steps:
- Open webpage Dropbox: http://www.dropbox.com/ , and create your free account.
- After inputting account information, a window will be shown to let you download the Dropbox.exe file, you can follow the operations as the below images show.
3. Install the program and run it, open the "Public" folder which under Dropbox path, create your own directory like "flipbook";
4. Choose output format for your flipbook as "*.html", then define the output folder as "… \Dropbox\Public\flipbook", then convert;
5. The output files include HTML file, SWF file and "files" folder will be stored in the flipbook directory, right click the "flipbook" folder and choose "Dropbox->Share This Folder…" (Make sure all files uploaded onto the Dropbox.com, you can view all files in this webpage: https://www.dropbox.com/home#/Public/flipbook::: );
6. Right click the output HTML file, select "Dropbox->Copy Public Link", you will enter into book index page directly: