After you apply a movie of animated video to your presentation you can easily adjust the play options using powerpoint's standard features.
- In Normal view, click the video frame on the slide.
Specify how you want your video to start during your presentation
- Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, in the Start list, do one of the following:
To play your video when the slide (containing the video) appears in Slide Show view, click Automatically.
To control when you want to start the video by clicking the mouse, click On Click. Then in Slide Showview, simply click the video frame when you are ready to play the video.
TIP You can pause a video while it is playing by clicking it. To continue playing the video, click it again.
Preview a video
- In Normal view, click the video frame.
- Click Play.
- Right Click video frame
NOTE There is also a Play option in the Preview group, on both the Format and Playback tabs, under Video Tools.
Loop a video
To play your video repeatedly and continuously during your presentation, you can use the loop feature.
Show the media controls
- Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, select the Loop until Stoppedcheck box.
To show the media controls during your presentation, do the following:
- On the Slide Show tab, in the Set up group, select the Show Media Controls check box.