Yes. Zenler quiz allows you to add questions in 5 different types.
- True/False: Select the correct option with the radio button. It mainly used to define whether a statement is correct or incorrect.
- Multiple Choice: You can add as many answers choices you need. Choose a single and correct answer with the radio button.
- Multiple Response: You can add as many options as you want, and choose correct answers with the corresponding check boxes. It is used to choose from several alternatives and one or more of them can be correct.
- Sequence: Arrange answers in the correct order. Users see a shuffled list when they attend the quiz.
- Matching: Match the answer pairs in the correct order. Users see a shuffled list when they attend the quiz.