This is true for any design you want to copy to a new presentation!
When you copy a design in PowerPoint 2007 and up, the colors applied to the shapes are set to accent colors in the color theme associated to that presentation. In most cases, the color theme came with the template you applied. So when you copy the design, you aren't copying the colors, just the mappings to which accent colors in the new color theme it should use.
How to keep the original design colors when you copy an infographic to a new slide or presentation.
1. In PowerPoint, highlight the original design and copy it.
2. go to the new slide or presentation you want this design to be added.
3. On the Home tab, click the down arrow under Paste and choose keep source formatting
Get Unlimited Access to EVERYTHING!
• starting at only $49
• 1 User
• Over 40,000+ Royalty Free Designs
• One Time Payment
• Unlimited downloads
• Fast & Free Support
• Express PowerPoint add-in
Get UNLIMITED FULL ACCESS to over 40,000+
designs for PowerPoint and build presentations that get noticed!